Adani Power settled at Rs 100.05 on BSE, at almost the same level as the initial public offer
Introduction to Retirement Planning
While retirement has different meanings for different individuals, it is generally associated with a few unique changes and aspirations. A careful planning is required for retirement which aims to manage inflation, at the same time considers future cash flow requirements.
Changes in Lifestyle/Cash flow pattern
- Discontinuation of regular income flow, resulting in pertinent need for managing cash flows.
- Expenses such as medical, leisure etc. gradually increase.
Retirement dreams range from relaxation to ambitious second careers
- More time available for spending with family and relatives.
- Freedom to indulge in things which were forced to put off earlier because of other life demands - Hobbies, Travelling etc.
Planning of finances becomes critical
- Lifestyle needs to be backed by investments.
- Retirement planning - Earlier the better.
- Need for Estate Planning.